Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /var/www/clients/client2/web3/web/templates/cheverny/html/com_k2/agenda/item.php on line 20
1 December 2019
.On 1 December, at Château de Cheverny, discover the many facets of “French lifestyle”, famed and envied throughout the world for centuries!
You will be able to take part in the free conference at 2.30pm in the Orangerie on “The art of receiving, or French etiquette”, including an introduction to “The art of receiving in the Renaissance period”.
• The rules of the dinner invitation
• Guests’ arrival
• Protocol and decorum at the table
• Conduct at the table
• Conversation at the table
• After dinner
• Guests’ departure
• 01/10 to 31/12: 10am to 5pm
Conference "The art of receiving, or French etiquette":
• free, 2.30pm in the Orangerie
Workshops "The art of receiving, or French etiquette":
• workshops will be held every hour in the dining room of the castle from 10am to noon, then from 2pm to 5pm
• registration required : 02.54.79.79.00
• €19 per person (in addition to the ticket)
Entry to the Château and gardens:
• Adult: €12
• Concessions (adult with a family of at least 3 children, children aged 7 to 14, student under 25 ): €9
• Child (under 7): free
• Person with disability: free + standard rate for accompanying person.
Un événement labellisé "Viva Leonardo Da Vinci !"